Ecoexistence Game Jam
All skill levels will have a unique opportunity to add their voices to the global climate justice conversation through this multi-layered participatory experience.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Teams of 2, 3, 4 or 5 people (sign up now, open to all) will be paired up with game developers and tasked to produce a prototype of an ‘Ecoexistence’ themed game.
- If you don’t have a team, please sign up and you’ll be buddied up with others before the start.
- Games/ Experiences can be digital or physical, and use any materials that you have available to you: paper and pencil📝; old packaging🥤; musical instruments 🎸; anything you have laying around 🤷🏽♀️ and any software you choose 👨🏾💻, from Powerpoint to game engines 👾.
- Guidelines will be released on 15th October during the online launch. The theme will be Ecoexistence.
- Participants will present their prototypes on Saturday 30th October and the most stimulating project will be incubated by the Technology & Innovation council.
15th October: Online Launch & Guideline Released.
20th October: OFFICIAL START: Game Workshops with developers.
22nd October: Teams Meetup & Game Workshops.
24th October: Teams Meetup & Game Workshops.
26th October: Teams Meetup & Game Workshops.
28th October: 48 hours to go!
30th October: FINAL DAY! Presentations and winners selected.
TEAMS & INDIVIDUALS WELCOME
Form teams now or buddy up during African Crossroads